Thursday 4 July 2013

What are you afraid of? - Day 4 of 31 Day Blog Challenge.

Michael and I falling out of love. Not just breaking up over something, even though that scares me too, just falling out of love. Any other scenario I can think of for breaking up is because something has made a booboo and the other has ended the relationship for that reason. If you fall out of love then break up, I fail to see the closure.
I suppose it would ensure we stayed on good terms after the relationship but if it ended, I would need some form of closure over the relationship. This is the man I asked to marry me after saying I would never get married. This is the man who fathered my child. I want to be in love with and in a relationship with this man for my entire life. I love him and the thought of losing him is horrible.

love from
ZXSquecktrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...