Sunday 25 August 2013

Auntie Julia Comes Bearing Gifts.

Back when we had a little heat wave, my best friend picked up a few thing for Reuben but life got in the way and we ended up not seeing each other for a while. We arranged for her to come over last night for a little visit and it was lovely. Not only did she pick out some great clothes for Reuben, I got a little surprise too! A skirt and a McDonald's! My first ever Big Mac!
She got Reuben two super cute top which mean I now need to explain what bones are to Reuben, aha!
And check out these shorts. My heart will always belong to zebra print but the tiger ones are just beyond cute too!
Dressed Reuben in some of the clothes today...
Oh, what was I just saying about zebra print?  She gave me the cutest skirt ever!! You're not getting pictures of it on because I'm still bloated from eating that blinking Big Mac Meal! My body is not used to junk food so tries to murder me when I eat it. Totally worth it every 6 months or so though! 
We've been well and truly spoiled. And I am so lucky to have such a great friend. And on top, she knows my fashion sense! What more do you want in a friend? Thank you Ju-kun. <3

love from
ZXSquecktrum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...